11 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Public Adjuster in Chicago
If you are thinking of hiring a public adjuster to help you with your insurance claims, you have to keep in mind that this person will work for you and therefore, you must have a boss mentality. This means that you have the responsibility to interview the person and ask the right questions to determine whether or not that person is suitable for the job. Therefore, McKinley Public Adjusters provides the following questions to ask an insurance adjuster before hiring:
- How long have you been in the insurance adjuster business?
- Are they part of a team?
- Are they licensed to work in Chicago?
- Do they have experience with the type of claims you currently have?
- How do they get paid?
- Do they have experience dealing with lenders?
- Who will prepare my claim?
- Can I stay involved with my claim?
- Can I provide local references?
- How many claims are you currently handling?
- What is your policy of errors and omissions?
How to find a claims adjuster in Chicago?
If you are thinking of hiring a claims adjuster to help you with your process, hire the best insurance claims adjusters Chicago company: McKinley Public Adjusters. Our public adjusters have the necessary experience to solve any claim you have in residential and commercial terms, without the need for independent contractors. You just have to show up at our offices and we will take care of the rest! Contact Us!