7 things to prepare before installation day
When you choose Real Exteriors for your window replacement Schiller Park project, a project manager will visit your home to take technical measurements of all windows to be replaced. This is a very important step that we take to accurately calculate the amount of glass needed, so our measuring technician needs access to each and every window in your home.
We will provide a checklist for you prior to the date of your window installation. Here are the main items:
1. Check with your Homeowners Association (HOA).
2. Trim all shrubs and bushes around windows
3. Remove all blinds, curtains, drapes, window treatments, etc.
4. Move all furniture away from windows
5. Remove all wall decor surrounding windows
6. Schedule for your alarm company to rewire your system
7. Confine all pets and make sure young children will be away